Sunday, August 21, 2011

OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY

OKAY

Guys, okay.

So I'm going to do this blogging thing better than anyone ever before because I am going to REWARD THOSE who come to my blog with funny things! <3

I do this on Facebook a lot, and now I will do it HERE! Because about a third of my life is spent online (the other two thirds are sleeping and being with friends. Hey, I know balance), there's a lot of things I've seen and I will just weed out all funnies from the non-funnies.

FOR YOU! FOR VISITING MY BLOG!

Note: I will actually update this with Japan things once I am in Japan, but currently I am online (see earlier paragraph).

OKAYOKAY GOOD I THINK THIS IS GOOD. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND HERE'S A PUPPY PLAYING WITH ITS REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR. Don't you dare tell me that's not both cute and funny!

I'll do better next time, I promise. Don't give up on me yet! I think I have the potential to be a great blogger! REALLY! DON'T YOU THINK SO?!

Edit: I suddenly feel so obligated to be interesting and a good blogger since I now have THREE (3!) followers. GUYS, I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.

Edit again: What do you think of the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment